Our mission is to put you on the path to financial success, realize your dreams, and eradicate debt. Our simple step-by-step plan will get you there.
We’ll show you the path to your financial goals with our customized Personal Finance Journey (which includes your Debt-Free Date). We teach you all about personal finance, help you get out of debt, and teach you to stay out of debt. We are an AFCPE® Accredited Financial Counselor® and Ramsey Solutions Master/Preferred Financial Coach.
If your goal is to buy your first home, sell a home, refinance, save for college, retire, invest, or start a business, we’ll show you how to get there. Our custom plan includes your Debt-Free Date – the date that you will finally be debt-free if you follow the plan we build together. Most people get it done even sooner!
We never ask for sensitive identity information (SSN, driver’s license number, etc) or account numbers/usernames/passwords. We don’t even need to know your real name!
We’re based in Bethlehem, PA (USA) but help clients around the world via video conference and phone. We only charge for our time. Our mission is to help you BE. DEBT. FREE.
We’ll teach you how to navigate different creditors, avoid dangerous debt consolidators, avoid bankruptcy, and pay down your debt with dignity.
We provide a judgment-free zone – because whatever mistakes you’ve made, we’ve probably made them too.
We’ll teach you to avoid making some of the damaging and dangerous decisions that folks who are stressed by debt often make.
We’ll help you create and monitor a reasonable month-by-month cash flow plan using tools you’re comfortable with, and teach you how to stick to it.
We’ll teach you how to communicate with collections agencies that might be calling.
We’ll help you avoid foreclosure on your home by showing you effective ways to deal with the mortgage company.
We’ll show you why bankruptcy isn’t the magic pill many people think it is. In most cases, there are better options.
What you get with our Personal Finance Journey:
- Monthly access, coaching, counseling – throughout the month, not just one meeting.
- A written Personal Finance Plan, which is your roadmap to your goals.
- Resources to keep track of your FICO credit score and net worth.
- Customized side-hustle matching – earn more doing things you enjoy!
- A customized set of recommendations on how to cut back your spending in many categories, earn more and save more money.
- Additional teaching, resources and recommendations in many areas of personal finance (investing, insurance, saving, insurance, building wealth, etc).
- Access to your own client portal web page with all the resources from our meetings.
- Recommendations for dealing with collectors, bankruptcy, mortgage issues (if they apply).
- Discounts on follow-up or checkpoint meetings for accountability, keeping you on track, or changes that may be necessary.